Face-to-face event on European developments in insolvency law and restructuring
The 11th European Insolvency & Restructuring Congress will again serve to provide first-hand information on current developments, but above all to enable experts to exchange information regarding their practical experiences in the individual European countries. High-level representatives of the European Commission will inform about the planning and implementation of harmonisation. Topics will be:
- European Commission’s harmonisation proposals on national insolvency law which concern every practitioner
- Industry focus on aviation: Challenges on the road to sustainability
- Is an administrator-free special insolvency procedure for small businesses coming?
- Is the pre-pack for everyone coming? Negotiate a deal first, then apply?
- The Practical Case: Pitfalls in cross-border restructuring cases and dangers of liability for client and advisor
- Sustainability at the crossroads of disruption and supply chains - What does all this mean for restructurings?
- The Practical Case - Galapagos: As the main insolvency administrator, can I still trust that the opening of main insolvency proceedings will persist?
- Practice-relevant case law of the ECJ on insolvency law
The supporting program in an appealing setting with a dinner speech will serve your physical well-being, entertainment and above all the direct and personal exchange with representatives from the European Commission and the European Parliament, judges and legal scholars, representatives of banks as well as administrators and consultants, which everyone has missed for so long.
The detailed programme with a registration option can be found here.
We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in Brussels.
The conference language is English.